Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Post

I haven't posted a blog since I stopped using Myspace, along with everyone else. That sight still stands with my whole blog, and everyone else's, even though nobody looks at it anymore. The abandoned amusement park of the internet. In case anybody is curious to wade through the wreckage and take a look at that bygone blog, here is a link:


But that is the past, my friend (presumably), and I am a completely different person now. Well... not completely, but mostly. I have certainly undergone a lot of changes, mentally, physically, and spiritually. Thus is life I suppose. 

As for right now. I am sitting in my living room, alone for once. The house is quiet. My boyfriend of 4 and a half years, Josh, is still asleep. I have too many things on my mind to sleep, a re-occurring problem. I have trouble shutting my mind down sometimes. I wish I had a sleep button. Maybe if I can keep this blog up regularly I can get some things OUT of my mind and finally get some peace. I have to be careful what I post here, however, because I certainly don't want to upset anybody, or get myself in trouble in the process. I just want to get things off my chest, and maybe spark some of my love for writing again.

I think I will end my first Blogger blog post in this way. I will move on to subjects that I can go on in length about in the next one. Thank you for reading.

~Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment