Saturday, September 3, 2011

Explainations

So, what has been going on with me? I think it's finally time I can explain a little bit.

My boyfriend, Josh, and I have split up. How it happened was we started swinging with another couple. The other woman got pregnant by my boyfriend. Her husband told he wanted a divorce. Now  she lives with Josh, and her husband lives with me.

Things went from enlighteningly wonderful, to stressful, to anxiety inducing, to contentment, and now it's back at stressful again, but mostly because there are still a lot of loose ends flapping around. I will feel much better when it's all settled, and I hope it is more settled by the time my vacation is over and I have to go back to work.

I am very happy overall. I know that it is worth the stress at this point, and that the stress won't last forever. I feel more free than I have in a long time. I stand at the beginning of a whole new chapter of my life, with new characters, situations, and adventures. Life is good.

~Foxy

No comments:

Post a Comment