Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Feeling Renewed



I hardly know what to write here. For the past few weeks my energy has felt hectic, scattered, stressed, and pent up. I have been moody, and easily upset. It's difficult to explain in my usual eloquent manner. I've had a series of small explosions when dealing with certain situations. That is not the person I want to be, but it happened.

Yesterday and today have been different, however. There is a sense of peace in me now. I don't know why... Just a shift in the energy flow or something. It's almost like all the aggravation and stress was just part of a change, a new beginning. I'm not sure WHAT has changed, but I think it has. Only time will tell. Until then, I am happy, and ready for a fun filled summer. Whatever changes may happen, I am prepared to deal with them. I can't wait to see where the journey takes me next. 

~Foxy

1 comment:

  1. In the words of Norman Bates: "We all go a little mad sometimes."
    I think you nailed it. It's about change. It's hard to say if the feeling of chaos is cause by the change or if it's the spark that ignights change. I suppose it doesnt really mnatter in the end. Transitions are difficult but they can also be pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete